Friday, October 3, 2008

Two Years Ago

James was still in my belly. I miss those little kicks and punches yanno. I feel ready for another but I know we aren't ready financially. So here's to hoping that the Eleventh, James has a nice party.

We already have bought him some clothes, hot wheel cars, and a movie. We are also getting him a power wheel but haven't quite decided on which one to get him. Either the Ford Mustang, another John Deere, or a truck. Daddy is probably at his parents house figuring that out, hopefully.

I'm really glad though that I didn't have him on Halloween. My due date was the 28th and well two early is pretty fine with me, becuase after 37wks they are able to breathe on their own.

Anyway sorry got off track. LOL He is going to be a Bite Size Count for Halloween. Pictures will come afterwards.

Crazy how time flies when you have more than one child. I swear it felt like it was going so slow with Connor, his brother and now it's just zooming by.

I just had to get that out.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment